Arsip Beasiswa Scholarship dari February, 2007
The French Government, through the Embassy of France in Jakarta, has been providing excellence scholarships to Indonesian citizens for more than 25 years. In order to pursue its objective to improve Indonesian human resources, the Embassy of France will offer scholarships for the year 2006. These scholarships are given to government officials, lecturers, students (with a priority to those involved in a cooperation program between France and Indonesia) to undertake three kinds of training :
- Master degree (maximum duration of 2 years)
- Doctoral degree (maximum duration of 3 years, only on a shared cost basis)
- Post-Doctoral program (maximum duration of 6 months, only on a shared cost basis)
Pemerintah Prancis, melalui Kedutaan Prancis di Jakarta, telah menawarkan kembali program beasiswa bagi warga Indonesia yang ingin melanjutkan jenjang studi S2 dan S3 mereka ke Prancis. Read More of » SCAC French Government Scholarship for Indonesia
Incoming search terms for the article:
The scholarships were established in the year 2005/06, with generous donation from Dr Liu lit-mo, MBE, JP. Scholarships of HK$100,000 each per academic year will be awarded to successful applicants, covering tuition fee, hostel and other academic and living expenses.
Each scholarship is offered on an annual renewable basis and is tenable for a period of up to 3 years, subject to continued outstanding academic performance.
The scholarship will be awarded to a student who has good academic standing and a good track record in community services. For candidates of comparable academic merits, the scholarship will be awarded to the candidate with better proven records of community services.
- An overseas student who wishes to pursue an undergraduate programmeat Lingnan University from September 2007 on a full-time basis leading to an honours degree may apply for the scholarship. Read More of » LIU Lit Mo Overseas Student Scholarships for Undergraduate Studies
The Asian Development Bank – Government of Japan Scholarship Program graduate degree fellowship provides support for graduate (post-baccalaureate) studies in approved fields of study at the University of Hawaiâ€™i at Manoa (UHM), and for participation in educational activities at the East-West Center (EWC).
The basic requirements for this scholarship are:
1) Two years work experience at the time of application.
2) A full 4-year bachelorâ€™s degree at the time of application, or, the equivalent of a full 4-year bachelorâ€™s degree; (an equivalent of a full 4-year bachelorâ€™s degree could be a 3-year bachelorâ€™s degree plus a 1-year masterâ€™s degree, or a 2-year bachelorâ€™s degree plus a 2-year masterâ€™s degree, subject to review). Read More of » Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarship
Incoming search terms for the article:
ORS offers awards to overseas students to encourage high quality research. The scheme (ORSAS) grants awards on a competitive basis to international postgraduate research students of outstanding merit and research potential. Awards are made on academic merit and research potential, and provide the difference between the Home and Overseas rate of tuition fee. An ORS award does not therefore cover the full tuition fee cost, nor does it provide assistance with general living costs.
Who can apply for Overseas Research Students Awards Scheme (ORSAS)?
- International (non-EU) students who have been accepted (conditionally or unconditionally) for admission by the University of Birmingham as a full-time, postgraduate research student for the 2006-7 academic session; or international (non-EU) students who are registered at Birmingham as a full-time, postgraduate research student at the time of application. Read More of » Overseas Research Students Awards Scheme (ORSAS)
Dalam rangka meningkatkan kuantitas dan kualitas penelitian ilmiah, Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (LIPI) akan menyelenggarakan Pemilihan Peneliti Muda Indonesia (PPMI)
Materi yang akan ditelaah harus didasarkan pada penelitian yang mempunyai arti penting bagi masyarakat pada umumnya dan khususnya masyarakat dis ekitarnya serta hasil penelitiannya memberikan sumbangan baru bagi pengembangan ilmu pengetahuan.
Materi lomba dibagi dalam 5 bidang ilmu yaitu:
Sosial dan Budaya, Ekonomi dan Manajemen, Pengetahuan Alam dan Lingkungan, Pengetahuan Teknik dan Rekayasa serta Kesehatan dan Kedokteran. Read More of » Pemilihan Peneliti Muda Indonesia XIII 2006
Beasiswa untuk penelitian di Amerika ini ditawarkan kepada sarjana Indonesia yang bergelar doktor atau memiliki kualifikasi profesional yang setara. Jangka waktu penelitian antara tiga sampai enam bulan. Pelamar harus mampu berbahasa Inggris agar penelitian dapat terlaksana dengan baik.
This research grant is for Indonesian scholars who have a doctoral degree or equivalent professional qualifications. The grant affords Indonesian scholars the opportunity to conduct research in the U.S. for a period of three to six months. Applicants should also be able to demonstrate sufficient English language proficiency to conduct research in the U.S. Read More of » FULBRIGHT Senior Research Program
Informasikan Beasiswa Scholarship Anda